This node.js program (running for instance on a Raspberry Pi) acts as an interface between the ARTIK Cloud and a ZWave lock through a Raspberry Pi with a RaZberry mini board.
2. ARTIK Cloud setup
In the ARTIK Cloud User Portal, create a new object of type “ZWave Lock”.
3. Proxy setup
– Install node.js (http://nodejs.org/). Or install with your favorite package manager (apt, yum, port, brew, etc)
– cd to the folder where this program was unzipped
– To install required dependency run: npm install
– Edit the “config.json” file with your personal information:
— Enter the Device_ID and Device_Token found in the User Portal for the ZWave Lock object
– Edit the “locks”, “unlocks” and “status” files with the IP_Address of the Pi (or localhost)
– Run “node zwave.js config.json”